20100504

Juggling Your Feminine Assets - May 11th


Tuesday May 11, 2010 @ 7 PM.


MHNA is very pleased to present:
Cathy Holland RN, BSN, IBCLC, LCCE and our very own treasurer.
She will be speaking about how to juggle our feminine assets to create breast health.


Those who know Cathy will realize this won't be your typical lecture. Be prepared to have a lot of fun as well as learning more about this timely topic. The program will cover as many solutions and nuggets of knowledge as our time will allow. Some of these nuggets will include:
  • Historical and emotional perspectives of breast health
  • Testing and breast health
  • What you eat matters
  • Lymph drainage therapy (bring a doll if you have one to practice this healing art).
Words from our presenter:
They say our names are not an accident. So "Chatty Cathy" is a perfect fit. I have always enjoyed learning and sharing everything I learned with anyone who will smile at me. Over my 46 years as a registered nurse, I have worked in all aspects of Women's Health. Currently Lamaze, HypnoBirthing and Lactation Consulting are my Women's Health focus.

About 15 years ago the holistic world and Energy Medicine also became a major focus. Using food to heal, CranioSacral Therapy, Lymph Drainage and Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) are just a few of the modalities that I practice at every opportunity.

2 comments:

  1. I love the new blog MHNA!
    Just a note, though - the May 2010 meeting starring Cathy Holland will be Tuesday, May 11, not the 10th. This may help those of us with short term memories!
    Thanks again,
    Karen Mauti

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very nice blog. Good job! I can match these colors to the web site colors so that they make a good pair to link to. I think it's a great way of having the most current information available and perhaps this will just be the area of the "site" that changes. Just a few formatting issues I saw that you need to resolve.

    To begin with I am going to use a MAC program called Rapid Weaver to put the site together. There are many complications I am realizing with software that exists for MAC and then not for PC and although we can read PC stuff, PC's don't let us do much as MAC people. I may just have to be the "webmaster". I mean, I don't see an end in site for being a MHNA member, so perhaps that will just be easiest.

    For now I will route the "draft" site (to be seen at our next Tuesday meeting) to my MediaTemple account under one of my other web site's sub-headings. That way people can look and comment and also see how it may look on different browsers.

    It would be great if I could get some pictures of people before next week. Please remind all officers to look nice at the next meeting and then I can also photograph them at that time for a more consistent look on a like-background.

    Kris.

    ReplyDelete

If you know our speaker or have experience with their personal therapy please feel free to comment about your experience here.